After a short hiatus, we're excited to be in your speakers and headphones again with a new episode of the Unemployable podcast … except that it's no longer called Unemployable. You may have noticed that the podcast now has a new name: 7-Figure Small.
If you were listening last season, you'll be familiar with the concept of 7-Figure Small. The big idea is building a business with significant revenue potential that fits the lifestyle you desire — and doing it all without the stress and added complexity of investors and employees.
In this episode, we review that big idea and then go over the three fundamentals to actually building a 7-Figure Small business: the Who, the What, and the How.
- The reality that content isn't king, but this is
- Why creating huge amounts of content can actually be worse than a waste of time
- The level of patience needed to build a minimum viable audience (and how to speed the process up)
- The folly of mimicking someone else's “how”
Oh, and we have a little fun briefly reminiscing about one of the most inexplicably funny SNL skits of all time.
All of that and more on this week's edition of Unemp– err, 7-Figure Small. 😉
Unemployable is brought to you by iThemes Hosting for WordPress. iThemes is our host here at Unemployable.com, and it keeps the site fast and reliable — while not breaking the bank. To save even more, simply use this exclusive link to save $50 off your first year.
Or read our full review to find out about several unique features that iThemes WordPress hosting includes at no charge — and click over to your $50 discount from there.
- Last season's 7-Figure Small episode of Unemployable podcast
- What's up with this link?
- Follow Brian Clark on Twitter
Subscribe to 7-Figure Small
Or search for “7-Figure Small” wherever you listen to podcasts.