Alongside those applications, blockchains allow for trustworthy on-the-fly collaboration between creators and within online communities thanks to smart contracts and DAOs.
First up, we discuss the intermediate layer between the blockchain and those applications, which make them possible: smart contracts.
- What a smart contract is and does
- The legalities of smart contracts
- Examples of smart contracts
- How smart contracts led to the rise of Ethereum
- How smart contracts can revolutionize the way freelancers work and get paid
Next, we tackle another emerging application that smart contracts empower — DAOs.
- What is a DAO? What does it do?
- How access to a DAO is granted
- The legalities of DAOs
- Examples of DAOs — from the wild and esoteric to the remarkably practical
- The future of DAOs and how they will impact online communities
All that and more on this edition of 7-Figure Small.
Subscribe to 7-Figure Small
Or search for “7-Figure Small” wherever you listen to podcasts.