Last week, we introduced the concept of “7-Figure Small.” This week, we react to your feedback and answer your questions about building this type of “sanely ambitious” business.
This week’s rundown:
- So … who the heck is this new co-host Jerod Morris anyway? [00:35]
- The evolution of Brian’s thinking and strategy from his pre-Copyblogger days through the Copyblogger/Rainmaker era, and how it’s shifting today and into the future. [9:24]
- The three biggest themes from the listener feedback we received to last week’s episode. [16:36]
- Listener question: What are some core concepts and principles for structuring a “small” online business that can stay agile as needs grow and change? [31:00]
- Listener question: What mindset does a “complete newbie” need to have to build a successful one-person business? [39:40]
- Listener question: What is the importance of community in helping solo entrepreneurs, freelancers, and other unemployable types connect with others who are doing related? [44:00]
- Brian explains the Essential Tools for Freelancers series that begins this Friday. [47:50]
- 7-Figure Small
- Who Else Wants a Sanely Ambitious Small Business?
- Jeff Goins
- Joanna Penn
- Follow Brian Clark on Twitter
Subscribe to Unemployable
Or search for “unemployable” wherever you listen to podcasts.
Build a Sanely Ambitious Business
Coming soon …