The most common questions we get revolve around audience growth and development — specifically the growth and development of a minimum viable audience (MVA).
- What is an MVA?
- What are the benefits of developing one?
- What does it take to build one?
- How can you accelerate the process?
- How do you know when you've reached this pivotal threshold? (And is there a certain audience number to target?)
In this edition of 7-Figure Small, Brian Clark and Jerod Morris answer these questions and more about what Brian once called your “unfair business advantage.”
The discussion includes the three characteristics your audience needs to have to know you have an MVA, plus an analogy about Brian's gym that will help to illustrate the power of the MVA … until the analogy falls apart due to the important differences between brick-and-mortar business and building a business online.
- 5 Ways a Minimum Viable Audience Gives You an Unfair Business Advantage
- Follow Brian Clark on Twitter
- Follow Jerod Morris on Twitter
Subscribe to 7-Figure Small
Or search for “7-Figure Small” wherever you listen to podcasts.