Kelly Berry is a serial entrepreneur whose list of credentials and accomplishments is impressive:
She’s also a mom of two kids — a role which turned out to be pivotal in convincing her to leave the corporate world to start her own online business for the freedom and flexibility she desired. (Sound familiar?)
Kelly is a member of the Unemployable Initiative, our private community for freelancers and entrepreneurs who are building 6- and 7-figure audience-based businesses, and she is consistently one of the most thoughtful and helpful members of the community.
In this edition of 7-Figure Small, Kelly shares insights and wisdom acquired along her journey from corporate employee to client-based freelancer to audience-building community leader and peer group facilitator.
- Why Kelly is looking forward to attending Creator Economy Expo in May.
- Kelly’s path from the corporate world to successful freelancer.
- What made her realize that she needed to break out of the hourly revenue trap.
- How Kelly’s background in data analysis and research has helped her.
- Why she launched Learn Start Grow and who it serves.
- The impact taking futurism courses had on her mindset.
- The challenges of trying to bring offline peer groups online.
- What she learned about hosting community events through her CEO peer group training.
- Her methodical approach to building Learn Start Grow.
- The impact that traditional networking strategies have had on her audience-building efforts.
- And much more.
To connect with Kelly, visit Learn Start Grow and subscribe: https://learnstartgrow.com/
To learn more about CEX and get your Early Bird tickets, go to cex.events.
Subscribe to 7-Figure Small
Or search for “7-Figure Small” wherever you listen to podcasts.