For this week's episode, I caught up with my friend Chris Ducker of Youpreneur and simply hit record.
That may not sound like the best strategy for recording content, but I knew the gold would surface with no problem… and I was right.
Here are just a few of the nuggets you'll hear us discuss:
- The big realization Chris had upon turning 49 that has changed the way he views and operates his business
- How Brian’s own sabbatical experience led him to a similar realization
- The importance of fit when it comes to choosing products and clients – and why it applies to beginners as well as grizzled vets.
- Brian’s method for channeling self-doubt in a healthy, productive way
- How Chris uses his eclectic background and interests to create meaningful connections with his audience members and customers
- How Chris’ origin story in client services is indicative of the path so many successful 7-Figure Small business owners take.
Tune in below:
Subscribe to 7-Figure Small
Or search for “7-Figure Small” wherever you listen to podcasts.