[Editor\’s note: This episode is a replay of one of our members-only webinars from inside of the Unemployable Initiative. It took place in January of 2022.]
David Spinks is one of the most influential voices in the world on the topic of building thriving online communities.
His book, The Business of Belonging, has taught community leaders across the world how to structure and manage a community that provides a real sense of belonging to members while also being profitable.
In this session, David and Jerod Morris have a wide-ranging conversation about community with the direction of the conversation dictated largely by questions submitted by Unemployable Initiative community members.
• Why a \”ceremonial closing of the tabs\” needs a gong!
• Why David is both enthusiastic and worried about web 3
• Are there particular skills that make a community leader?
• The best ways to attract and audience and then convert audience members into community members
• The importance of diversity and how to go about developing a more diverse membership
• How to create the right boundaries for your community
• Strategies for getting an in-person community more comfortable with virtual events
• Some tactics that are working for Zoom events
And a lot more.
Subscribe to 7-Figure Small
Or search for \”7-Figure Small\” wherever you listen to podcasts.