Last week, we returned with a discussion about blockchain and decentralization. That episode set the stage for the series of episodes we’re beginning this week, each of which dives deep into what really matters: the useful applications that will be built on top of blockchains and change the way we live, work, and interact.
Let’s start with creator coins — of which we have our own, $MOVE.
If you’ve been paying attention, you probably understand creator coins in broad strokes. They are branded digital currencies. Okay, but what does that really mean?
- How is a creator coin actually a real “currency”?
- How are they used?
- How do the holders of creator coins benefit?
- How do the creators benefit?
- Do creator coins replace $USD?
- Can they work together?
- How do you get one of your own?
- What makes the Rally ecosystem, where we host $MOVE coin, better than the other current options?
This week, we answer all of those questions and more … before the episode really takes a wild turn at the end.
Plus, stick around for Brian making yet another superhero movie reference that sails right over Jerod’s head and the awkward moment that ensues.
- $MOVE coin
- How Creator Coins Empower Content Entrepreneurs and Their Customers
- Listen: WTF Is a Metaverse? (The Breakdown)
Subscribe to 7-Figure Small
Or search for “7-Figure Small” wherever you listen to podcasts.