Not long ago, it was laughable to think that regular people could start a business that made 7-figures in annual revenue, all without employees or investors.
But now, the number of non-employer, bootstrapped businesses that pull in over one million a year has grown rapidly in the last decade.
To make sense of it all, you need to understand the key fundamentals that allow these businesses to thrive. Match those with the Internet and the right technology tools, and you’ve got the recipe for your own “7-Figure Small” business.
Content marketing pioneer and serial entrepreneur Brian Clark gives you an inside look at how he’s building his next set of businesses — and it’s not by creating a ton of content.
With Next Level 7, the founder of both Copyblogger and Unemployable shows you what's working right now for attracting an audience, discovering what they want to buy, and building your perfect business.
In this free 6-day audio course, you’ll discover:
- ✓ The 3 bedrock fundamentals that you must get right
- ✓ Why what worked online in the recent past doesn’t anymore
- ✓ The most important marketing channel you must focus on
- ✓ How to discover what products and services to sell
- ✓ Why spending all your time creating content is a waste of time
- ✓ The new value proposition for building an audience
- ✓ How to combat “click bait” and “fake news” to your advantage
- ✓ The three elements that power modern marketing
- ✓ Why being human in the age of algorithms is an asset
- ✓ The process for building your perfect business