This week, we’re shaking things up a bit. I took to Facebook and Twitter and asked for questions related to running and growing your business — and got a bunch of really good ones.
Joining me to answer those questions is Chris Brogan, a New York Times bestselling author, professional speaker, longtime blogger, and CEO of Owner Media Group. He’s also been my friend for over a decade, so I’m not that impressed.
Here are some of the questions we answer (and we don’t always agree 100%, which is fun):
- If it was your first year in business (learning online marketing, still side hustling and generally working everything out) and your goal was to escape your 9-5 by December, what would you do in the first 3 months if you had 2 hours a day to work on your biz? And also, what would you specifically NOT focus on?
- What tools do you use to design complex sales funnels?
- What are the biggest team-building mistakes small business owners make as they scale their businesses to 7-figures and beyond?
- How do you balance having several online businesses in different niches? Do you link them together when you tell people what you do? How do you split your time between them?
- What’s the deal with the new StudioPress Sites thing? Will Brogan switch from Rainmaker? (Yes, this was a real question.)
- What will disrupt content marketing?
- Is SEO dead?
- And the eternal question … do you wear pants in the home office?
Tune in for great information and a bit of fun with Mr. Brogan and me. He does have the distinction of being the first guest to show up twice on Unemployable, but don’t tell him.